- Egghead – It’s all about the Cans
- Santa’s Big Sack – Our Xmas Top 10 for Headphones
- KENJAM2 – Proof positive on why we lead the way on headphones in the country!
- Beyerdynamic T50p Manufaktur edition
- AmpCity launches the UK’s first Headphone Recabling Service
- Ode to LaLuna Album Launch – August 6th 2011
- Grado DIY: How to get a perfect Woody!
- Headfonics Official Launch June 11th 2011
I feel like there is an epidemic looming over the heads of most Hi-Fi audio music player designers. Most just can’t seem to get it right and so few end up with a solid performer, yet something actually portable. You know&...
Grado, in partnership with Alessandro, created a line of headphones based on its own headphone line in the early 2000s. They are known for being a bit more neutral than the bright Grados they are based off of. In 2008, a couple...
Android is getting popular no two ways about it. In fact there are more Android phones being sold in the market than there are iPhones by an arm’s length in some countries yet the audio accessory market remains quite mute...
I have been swimming in IEM’s of late, some seriously good like the RHA MA750i, some less so like the ADV Alpha but nothing beats the initial eyebrow when presented with an Urbanears IEM review request. Ah now with the Zi...
Westone have always been one of my favored earphones, particularly the UM3 I reviewed way back when we just got the blog up and running. I was slightly less in love with the more limited UM1 but I still recognized it’s ap...