- 12 Flagship Headphones Compared – The TOTL Guide
- Grado goes “e” – An Interview with Jonathan Grado
- Our picks from 2013 in review
- Egghead – It’s all about the Cans
- Santa’s Big Sack – Our Xmas Top 10 for Headphones
- KENJAM2 – Proof positive on why we lead the way on headphones in the country!
- Beyerdynamic T50p Manufaktur edition
- AmpCity launches the UK’s first Headphone Recabling Service
About a year ago, Audeze released two new headphones in their lineup: The X ($1,699) and the XC ($1,799) to complement and fill a void between their previous generation models that included the LCD2/LCD3, and beyond. I will adm...
Personal audio has never been so exciting since the dawn of the legendary (some may argue about this) iPod and the venerable Walkman. From mass consumer electronics to the niche audiophile components, the market has been hustli...
2014 has been a very interesting year for Cypher Labs. It has seen them branch out into pure amping beyond their sophisticated and highly rated SOLO and Theorem 720 product lines. The Duet and Picollo portable amps by all accou...
The recent launch of the X1 by FiiO sort of completes the “Holy Trinity” of FiiO digital audio players with the existing but slightly aged mid level X3 and their flagship X5 DAP receiving largely positive praise and...
Bluetooth is a dirty word to use around Audiophile’s, it is a technology that really hasn’t offered much in the way of a clean and clear sonic experience in the past. I am hopeful for the future though, not like I am going to b...