- Grado goes “e” – An Interview with Jonathan Grado
- Our picks from 2013 in review
- Egghead – It’s all about the Cans
- Santa’s Big Sack – Our Xmas Top 10 for Headphones
- KENJAM2 – Proof positive on why we lead the way on headphones in the country!
- Beyerdynamic T50p Manufaktur edition
- AmpCity launches the UK’s first Headphone Recabling Service
- Ode to LaLuna Album Launch – August 6th 2011
What with the increased mobility in present-day lifestyle, headphones have gained a heretofore unheard of popularity. From the commuters in public transport to jetsetters in airport lounges to passengers aboard flights, consume...
While I was busy grilling Jonathan Grado about the whole new E series lineup, Lance, a writer from Singapore, was gleefully receiving the all new PS1000e flagship from the SG distributor as well as the older PS1000i series to l...
Oppo’s recent achievement in the audio universe has not gone unnoticed. I am almost certain they’ve made most other audio brands duck and run for cover, give up their lunch money and require a hall monitor to escort...
The audiophile DAP race continues unabated with the release of the next step up from the DX50 by iBasso with the $419 DX90 DAP. It is almost as if iBasso and FiiO are in this budget busting DAP war bubble right now and matching...
My actual first ‘proper’ headphone was a Grado SR80 combined with a Little Dot MK2 tube amp and some DAC I cannot quite remember. Honestly it was love at first sight with those sleek retro designs and a vibrant musi...