- Our picks from 2013 in review
- Egghead – It’s all about the Cans
- Santa’s Big Sack – Our Xmas Top 10 for Headphones
- KENJAM2 – Proof positive on why we lead the way on headphones in the country!
- Beyerdynamic T50p Manufaktur edition
- AmpCity launches the UK’s first Headphone Recabling Service
- Ode to LaLuna Album Launch – August 6th 2011
- Grado DIY: How to get a perfect Woody!
This is the first current mode amp I have reviewed but it is not the only current mode headphone amp out in the market such as the HPA-21 from Bakoon to give but one example. The difference being is that the CMA800R is a rev 2 ...
I tried the NOCS brand before with the NS700 cans and although they looked suspiciously like the Platten range from Urbanears I was suitably impressed by the sound quality and thought them to be a cut above what I was expecting...
HiFiMAN has been making DAPs since about 2009, but they’d always been hulking slabs of audio gear. The HM-801, while smaller than the iPod+amp stacks that were the norm then, was still a 4.5×3 inches and an inch thick, not...
Yeah I know its really late and the X1 has been out for ages in the world market but here in our local market it is only hitting the shelves now. Better late than never but I guess but a review is well overdue as the X1 price i...
There are some great portable amps out there but stick a tube in a portable amp and they all come running out of the woodwork looking for a demo. Call it nostalga, call it new, call it simply pure preference but the concept of ...