- Our picks from 2013 in review
- Egghead – It’s all about the Cans
- Santa’s Big Sack – Our Xmas Top 10 for Headphones
- KENJAM2 – Proof positive on why we lead the way on headphones in the country!
- Beyerdynamic T50p Manufaktur edition
- AmpCity launches the UK’s first Headphone Recabling Service
- Ode to LaLuna Album Launch – August 6th 2011
- Grado DIY: How to get a perfect Woody!
Astell & Kern, along with Ibasso, FiiO and Hifiman have pretty much dragged the DAP market from out of its darkened sulky cave it has lived in for the last 7 years since the launch of the iPhone. DAP’s are cool again...
Every once in a while, the clouds part and the sky begins to gently glow, flowers bloom, angels cry and audiophiles around the world begin to sob with joy. It is really rare to find a USB Dac and amplifier combo with future pro...
Almost exactly two years ago I was asked to review a rather unassuming and humble set of woody earphones called the Thinksound MS01 and I remarked that I found them to be surprisingly well balanced and smooth earphone with a pr...
Back in 2010, Hi-Fi audio and Audeze become synonymous with each other, a hand in hand and a brothers in arms sort of thing. Funny now that I think back on it, Audeze is the only company that I’ve ever known to have it...
In the darkest, seediest areas of Hi-Fi Audio AKG has waged a secret war. At an eye popping $1499.99 this K-812 headphone seems like an all star player. I have a few gripes but for the most part I enjoy the hell out of these he...