- UBSOUND to launch in the US 2015
- The Cook Of Cables – Peter ‘Breaking’ Bradstock Speaks
- 12 Flagship Headphones Compared – The TOTL Guide
- Grado goes “e” – An Interview with Jonathan Grado
- Our picks from 2013 in review
- Egghead – It’s all about the Cans
- Santa’s Big Sack – Our Xmas Top 10 for Headphones
- KENJAM2 – Proof positive on why we lead the way on headphones in the country!
UBSOUND I believe are the first wholly owned Italian manufacturer and designer of IEM’s and recently launched their first units in the European market called “The Fighter”. Their roadmap points out to an ambit...
Oppo have recently released their second planar headphone titled the PM-2 which looks a lot like the PM-1 only this time the big unique selling point is the fact that you should get all of the benefits of the PM-1 but at a more...
FiiO have been very busy in 2014 revising and modernizing their lineup of amps and DAC’s on top of rolling out their new X1 and X5 DAPs. They have always struck me as keen to listen to feedback from their customer base an...
I have a lot of respect for what RHA has done in the IEM market to date with some excellent competitively priced IEMs such as the MA750(i) and the MA600(i) to a lesser extent. They really raised the bar in terms of what to expe...
The deviants over at Sony have been up to no good lately. After a string of new headphones released in 2014, Sony has shelled out another for us in the form of a Bluetooth portable called the XB950BT. This one has really shocke...